Significant technology breakthroughs in personal devices and home entertainment solutions, converging technologies, along with robust broadband services have resulted in a tremendous demand for digital lifestyle devices like high-end televisions, in-home entertainment systems, mobile phones, digital cameras, media players. This global digital revolution has encouraged a race for advancements among product manufacturers. The competitive scenario has undergone a paradigm shift as product companies’ focus more and more on introducing right products at the right time and leveraging disruptive and converging technologies to capture market share. To emerge winners in this fiercely competitive scenario, product companies are forced to find solutions for facing the enormous challenges in:
- Increasing R&D efficiency
- Reducing cost of product engineering and counter pressure on margins
- Reducing time-to-market (a must with shortening product lifecycles)
- Addressing consumer demands from various geographies simultaneously
- Introducing unique products and constantly enhancing them with emerging technologies
Our offerings for Consumer Electronics clients include product lifecycle services the Practice comprises a highly skilled engineering team with ample experience in extending complete R&D support and product lifecycle services. The team has successfully leveraged its deep domain knowledge, technical competency and mature processes along with a global delivery model to deliver end-to-end solutions and services to a host of clients across the Consumer Electronics value chain.
Lai’s extended R&D and product engineering services can help product manufacturers/vendors to:
- Introduce products faster into the market leveraging the global delivery model
- Lower cost of bill-of-material by cost driven product re-engineering
- Avail of ‘one-stop shop’ services for end-to-end product development and design for manufacturing
- Avail of product localization services for emerging markets using Lai’s global presence and domain experts
- Lower cost of development, using a low-cost resource model
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.